Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Baby Butz Review

Friday, January 23, 2015

Baby Butz Review


Their is nothing worse that changing a poopy diaper and seeing that awful redness underneath. Your baby squirms more and is not happy about having it's bottom wiped. We all reach for the creams, but sometimes the creams just don't do the job.
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Baby Butz: I run a daycare and I've seen some pretty sensitive tushies. Some kids react to just having pee touch their skin while other never seem to get red. I'm always asking parents and looking for new products to help with these types of kid situations. When I first opened the baby butz container I notice their was no real smell to it, at least none that I noticed. This is good because sometimes the fragrance oils are what irritate a kids bottom. The next thing I noticed was that I had to push a little to get at the cream, different. It seemed thicker that most of the other things that I usually use. I put it on a bottom and man could this think coat a bottom! It left a nice thick protective layer on an irritated tushy! It also left a nice coating on my finger. I went to wash off my finger and saw that the water didn't just rinse it off. To me this means a layer of protection between the tushy and the pee! It did come off after a little scrubbing. This is a product I will definitely be telling a few of my daycare parents about! A good coating on a sensitive tushy can mean a happy baby, a happy nap time, and a happy parent!

About Baby Butz:


    Baby Butz 113g_tub_print_300ppi.jpg
  • Baby Butz cream will Prevent, Soothe and Heal diaper rash.
  • Made from 100% Natural ingredients and is 100% Safe.
    • Does NOT contain perfume, alcohol or chemicals, unlike most of the leading brands.
    • Hypoallergenic, Paraben free, Gluten free
  • Licensed as a Natural Health Product in Canada, NPN 80005421 and FDA registered.
  • Thick, creamy consistency to adhere to skin, protect from diaper rash AND heal it.
  • Immediately stops the pain on diaper rash, AND heals baby eczema.
  • Complete overnight protection
  • Applying Baby Butz cream at every diaper change guarantees that your child will never develop diaper rash.


Baby Butz Cream is made with our PFP (Proprietary Formulation Process) and the Natural Ingredients listed below:

Zinc Oxide  (non-nano):A dermatological agent with astringent, soothing and protective properties. Zinc is found in just about every cell of the body. It also contains powerful antioxidant properties and is an important factor in your immune system response.  Zinc oxide accelerates healing of the skin.

Lanolin  (highly refined): helps skin retain moisture and prevent it from drying out.  Increases adhesion to dry skin, and forming protective films on the skin.  Neutralizes the corrosive ammonia of the urine through saponification (the acid parts of the fat react with the ammonia to form a soap) while at the same time protecting the skin.

Petrolatum  (highly refined): adds lubricity and moisture resistance to lotions, creams, and ointments.

Cornstarch  (pure):  fine, powdery starch that is made out of corn.

317kYe94EcL.jpg
So, how and why did this product get it's start? Its a very interesting story that many of us moms an relate. The creator made it out of necessity. Here is what she had to say, “The reason for my purpose and passion for creating a diaper rash cream was born out of pure necessity.
My first child was born with a rare syndrome, Cornelia de Lange. Since his birth, he has been in diapers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which has forced me to learn a lot about diaper rash.
I decided to formulate my own diaper rash cream for my son, Demitri.

Working in conjunction with a Consulting Research Chemist, I modified the formulation that was used in the hospital ensuring that all ingredients were natural.  I wanted to make sure the product was safe, effective and would meet Canadian Health Standards, so I submitted the formulation to Health Canada for their review and approval, and have subsequently been provided with a Natural Health Product Number (NPN).

In the seven years I have been using my cream on my son he has never had diaper rash. My cream (Baby Butz cream) works better than any other diaper rash cream on the market. It is both more safe and effective than the big commercial brands.

I will never have to worry about diaper rash ever again and neither will you if you use this cream.
Many Pediatricians across Canada are handing out samples of Baby Butz cream to their patients. Baby Butz cream is being used in several hospital neonatal units."

Check this product out for yourself!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job