Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: You can never know too much!

Friday, January 16, 2015

You can never know too much!

I don't know about you but I'm slowly beginning to hate whom ever came up with the question "Why".  Between my kids and the daycare kids this question is a constant in my world.  While the knowledge I find useful as a parent has vastly shifted from what I found useful in the career world it doesn't change the need to constantly be updating and researching new things to keep on top of what is current.  That's why I think it is important as a mom to always be learning.  If I don't know something I'm honest and say I don't, but that I will or we can look it up online if I think the answer will be quick and immediate.
So, I'm often finding myself doing research, it is college revisited, just on a more random topic schedule.  It helps to have sites that can hold a lot knowledge in a variety of area's.  Check out this great site and deal to help you get an edge.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally understand this, my 2 year old just started asking why. The nice thing about being a mom is always learning new things. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job