Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Hot Milk Review

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hot Milk Review

Having a baby is just the start of the circus that your life has now become.  You will find yourself to be an expert juggler.  Speaking of things you will be juggling you will find that a little assistance may be needed to juggle a few things that developed after having the baby.  That's right I'm talking about the milk jugs you now carry around with you all day long.  They can be a little uncomfortable and support is a welcome relief!

Mommy Moments with Abby's Review of Hot Milk Nursing Bra:  So, nursing bra's are a must have for any new mom.  Support is the key to a good nursing bra, that and a good latch for quick nursing.  So, when I had the chance to check out one of Hot Milk's Nursing Bra's these are where I focused.  I noticed on the website that they have a variety of styles for what is most comfortable to you.  I like good support so that is what I went for when picking a bra.  I chose a Nude color so it works under all of my shirts.  Not all bra collections out there offer white or nude colors and I like a white t-shirt.  So, I was excited to find some light color shirt friendly bra's.
The bra offers 3 hooks in the back for support, I'm just not a fan of the single or double hooked nursing bra's, they just aren't as comfortable and secure in my opinion.  I like that the straps aren't overly large, which tend to peek out of tank tops.  They offer a nursing clasp that is easy to open and close which is important for feeding a hungry baby.  The bra is very comfortable made from a nice breathable cotton.  Now, my style may not be for you, but they definitely seem to have taken into consideration the different things a mother might want.  I love my Hot Milk, check them out and see if they have anything that you love.  Another thing I love, is that they had some bra's on sale right now as cheap as $29.50!  That is pretty good for a nursing bra.  They also have other bra's for the busty ladies, mastectomy ladies, and just the rest of us in the middle.

In the spirit of full disclosure, the picture is from their website and not an image of me!

You can also check out their regional websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job