Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: After Holiday fashion in style!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

After Holiday fashion in style!

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love to look good during the winter.  It is my favorite time of year because it's sweater season.  Problem is that those wonderful snug fitting sweaters don't always look the same after a few fruit cakes and sugar cookies.  So, I have to find a different way to show off my sweaters with out showing off the curves us woman don't like to talk about.  I  decided that the best way to do that is with some nice contour enhancing items.

I decided to go with a fun sweater dress look.  I love the red color with Valentine Day coming up.  Next to contour my extra parts with some No nonsense tights and leggings.  I love that these black leggings are in slimming black, don't give notice to any mom developed cellulite in my legs and smooth out the places the cookies and cake have decided to winter this year on my body.  For me this look is comfortable and lets me go from hanging out with the kids, aka running after them constantly, to go out on a date with the hubby and still look mom-a-licious! 

I'm not the only person who loves a little No Nonsense in their life even Jill Martin, often seen interviewing those tough athletes on TV is a No Nonsense Woman!  I love these affordable tights and leggings and total bonus they can be found at almost any drugstore or food store so you won't break the bank or have to make an extra trip to grab some.

I'm a fan, No nonsense on Facebook!  What fashions could use a little No Nonsense in your life?  Help me think up some new looks!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job