Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Hot Sling Review

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hot Sling Review

Photobucket

Do you have someone in your life who just had a baby?  Maybe you just had a baby and are looking for a little splash to your new mom wardrobe and want some suggestions for your Christmas wish list.  As a mom one of the easiest way to bring a little style to your new look is with accessories.  Functional accessories are great ways to bring color, style, and make your life easier once baby is born.  
One of my favorite things after having my baby was finding great ways to keep them close to me and give me a little more movement,  Being able to add some flare to my outfits is a nice bonus!  Luckily for me Hotslings have a ton of pattern/color choices and help me safely carry my baby around.
The Hotsling is safe for babies 8lbs – 35lbs.  It fits people up to 220 lbs and has multiple carrying positions for growing babies!  It is great for nursing moms and has the ability to be worn on either shoulder.  The Hotsling weighs only 0.6 lb and is super easy to slip on and off!   This allows it to compact small & stores easily in a diaper pod for on-the-go parents or babysitters.  The Hotsling baby carrier promotes bonding & calms fussy babies.  It has some minimal sleek padding built in for comfort & support - and is machine washable!  Comes with a matching diaper pod and includes an instructional booklet.  Instructional videos & booklet are also available online at www.hotslings.com.
So put this on your Christmas shopping list today!  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job