Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Toe Juice Review

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Toe Juice Review

So, my husband is always asking me why my feet are always cracking.  Well, we live in Arizona and I don't wear socks and shoes a lot since it's so hot and I run a daycare, flip flops are easier to get on and off when you are dealing with a bunch of kids.  The dry heat does murder on my feet, plus swimming in the pool a lot adds to the damage.  It may not have helped that my feet swell to epic proportions when I'm pregnant and leave my skin in not the best shape postpartum.  When I got the chance to test out Toe Juice I decided it was definitely a product I could run through the ringer.
I first noticed the amazingly strong astringent smell.  Undeterred I got to applying the product.






I used a paper towel, but recommend a cotton ball.  It dissolves quickly so make sure to pour and apply quickly.







In a circular motion I applied the Toe Juice to my heels.

It was easy and I felt a little tingling on my feet after.  According to Toe Juice this means it's working.

The smell didn't last and it felt nice as it soaked into my feet.  It dried quickly so I didn't have to worry about putting an old sock over it or waiting to run after kids!  Nor did I have to wait until night to put it on and then cover it while I slept.

Check out my before and after.


Before














After 2 weeks of twice a day use.














About Toe Juice: In 1970, Royce Garner, a high school science teacher in Boise, Idaho, produced his first batch of Toe Juice®. His endeavor began when his infant son had flaking, dry, cracked feet. The many lotions and creams were ineffective and messy. So Royce did some research, went to his lab, and came out with a revolutionary new product. Not only did it fix and prevent further complications with his son's feet, but over the years many friends, family, and acquaintances have benefited from the strength of Royce's Toe Juice®. Those who benefited from the fast drying liquid, often encouraged Royce to take it public.



As Toe Juice® is a head to toe skin care product, we have received testimonials from people about its effectiveness for a large variety of uses. While this is no means meant to be an exhaustive list, below are the most common categories Toe Juice® is used for.
  • Acne
  • Athletes foot
  • Cold Sores
  • Diabetic
  • Eczema
  • Foot Problems
  • Ichthyosis Psoriasis
  • Insect Bites
  • Jock Itch
  • Jungle Rot
  • Misc. Skin Irritation
  • Rashes
  • Ringworm
  • Warts

Below is a list of some stores selling Toe Juice®.
  1. United States
  2. Walgreens
  3. Bed Bath Beyond
  4. Jewel-Osco
  5. Albertsons
  6. Supervalu
  7. McKesson
  8. ACME
  9. Broulims
  10. Kerr Drug
  11. hi-school pharmacy
  12. Fruth pharmacy
  13. Target Pharmacy
  14. Walmart Pharmacy
You can buy some for yourself by clicking HERE or enter to win our giveaway going on from 9/4/2012 to 9/18/2012
Loading Entry-Form...
...I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job