Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: EEEEK! I'm a published photographer! Sort of...

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

EEEEK! I'm a published photographer! Sort of...

In July my husband and I took a trip to Southern Arizona, posts regarding the trip soon to come, when we got very lucky with a sighting of a Short-Tailed Hawk.  My husband reported the sighting including the photo's I took of the bird to AZFO or Arizona Field Ornithologists.  We were surprised to find they had not had many photo's submitted that had been confirmed documentation of the bird.  We had a shot at the first official photograph of the bird in the area!  Since, submitting the photograph for confirmation it has been a waiting game.....until now!
We got the word that we had been posted on AZFO!  Check out my first official photography credit, other then on the blogs that is by clicking on this link: http://www.azfo.org/gallery/2012/html7/STHA_Barfoot_Billings_08_July_2012.html

So, I am now a published photographer to a rare bird!  I'm so excited!  Thank you to the hubby for the camera that let me take this shot!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Congratulations, Abby! As an amateur photographer myself, I know that this is such an exciting honor!

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job