Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Sun Burnt After Sun Relief Review

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sun Burnt After Sun Relief Review



I recently went on a birding bananza with the hubby in southern AZ and even though I used sunscreen the sun always does damage to a persons skin.  I didn't get a full burn just a few pink spots from sitting in one area without re-application from time to time. Pink or red I needed some treatment for sunburns.  So, like any aging woman I needed some after-sun care to help ward off wrinkles and other skin issues.

I used Sun Burnt to help not only replenish and repair my skin, but it says it has a cooling affect for the afflicted area.  I applied the gel to my skin looking for a little sun burn relief and   I did get a nicely cool sensation on my skin.  It helped my pink go to tan and put more moisture back into my skin.  I worked well for my summer get-a-way and allowed me to have fun in the sun without the pain of a burn.  






Product Review: 
A Breakthrough in After Sun Relief.
Homeopathic.  Lidocaine-Free
  • Cools Overheated Skin
  • Soothes and Hydrates Skin
  • Helps Reduce Skin Peeling
Too much time in the Sun can wreak havoc on our skin, causing painful sunburn, dryness and unsightly peeling.  Sunburnt™ Therapeutic After Sun Relief helps your skin recover from an afternoon at the beach, in the garden, or at the ballgame.
This product was never tested on animals
All active ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Questions? 1-888-BURNCARE
Made in the USA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job