Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Just because they have fur, doesn't mean they aren't your baby!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just because they have fur, doesn't mean they aren't your baby!


How do you know when a pet isn't just a pet, but another child?  Well, I have always called my fur-babies, my fur-babies because that's what they are to me.  Ever so often I catch sight of something that validates this in my head.  Like one of my fur-babies falling asleep on a couch with a teddy bear that sings lullabies.  I love these furry little/big ones of mine!  They always love it when you are home, never give you space because they love you so, and are always up for play and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job