Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Window Shopping for Me!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Window Shopping for Me!

The other day I was browsing the web for designer duds for the kids and found some adorable outfits.  Today, it's my turn!  I never really go shopping for myself, which is why I'm still wearing size 10 jeans on a size 6/8 body.  I, like you, am a mom and we just don't always have the time to put into ourselves like we used to, diapers, constantly looking at our kids pants and saying when did those pants become Capri's, and kids suddenly in belly shirts often keep us away from the Misses section.  Today, was different!  Today, I took a moment to look and dream of some designer duds for me!!!




I usually follow the crowd and go with the normal names, but I wanted to pretend for a minute that I was on a famous street in Paris browsing the shops in style so I looked up Paris shops, Yeah, it was a bad idea since I don't read or speak french and therefore didn't understand what label was what, so I backed out and went looking for more teas to try.  Hilarity hit me when I clicked on the Tea Collection and found some adorable clothes for me!!!












Now, as a mom, I couldn't help but notice they had a kids section so I felt compelled to check out their new baby boys clothes a their little girls clothes, but I'm not going to post them here because this time, the window shopping was about me!















Give me a brake these were just too, stinking cute!

So, if you find you don't have the time or money for those designer clothes, get your fix by web window shopping, I do and it saves me the time of browsing around a store with two toddlers under 3!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job