Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Want to replace your laundry detergent for a year?!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Want to replace your laundry detergent for a year?!


I'm always looking for ways to safe money and make laundry easier!  I was sent a product to review which has done both!  When you're running a daycare, you always have laundry!  So, I received this product for review and to my delight I get to give one away to you my readers as well!











To really test this product I decided why not use it on the weeks daycare and household laundry.  I do laundry on the weekends and can end up with between 5-8 loads.  So, I followed the instructions, plopped the ball in the washer and then waited to see what happened.  The laundry appeared clean.  I sniffed the ball and it had a slight minty/lemon smell to it, but the laundry just smelled clean.  I like this because you never know what allergies will come through the door when you're raising your own and other peoples kids.  It survived all the loads and the clothes looked good.


Now to really stress this ball out, they did include a stain stick and to the products credit I should have used this for my next test.   I steamed the floors.  My steamer has a removable cloth and this was what it looked like after swiffering both wet and dry.  Nasty right, well again I run a daycare, thus my obsession with cleaning.  So, I tossed this baby in the washer with the ball and ran it!  It looked amazingly clean upon coming out of the dryer!  I couldn't believe it, I didn't even use the stain stick!  I would have to say this product is a plus in my book.  Plus, it replaces a year of detergent which will save me a ton of money!!!!  Now, go and enter to win this and test it our for yourself! Robby Ball Giveaway!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked in here for some time as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job