Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Tis the season for Gravy, caramelizing foods, and marinading meat!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tis the season for Gravy, caramelizing foods, and marinading meat!


GM_Bottle.jpgAh, tis' the season to cook fatty wonderful foods!  I love the smells and tastes of the holiday season!  As much as I love good tasting food all of you know that I love even more multi-purpose items.  I recently stumbled upon a product which can be used to spice up any dull meal.  It is called GravyMaster!  You can use it on turkey or mashed potatoes for your gravy or you can use it in a ton of other recipes!  One idea that I had was how to get kids to eat their veggies when there are so many sweets just lying around!  Why not make the veggies a sweet treat themselves!  You can use this product to caramelize the veggies!  Add some caramelized veggies to some pan fried fish or BBQ's chicken and you have Master the meal!  (they have a great recipe on their site for some ways to use this to BBQ as well!)  I don't know about you but I think caramelized anything sounds amazing!  


























After further investigating their recipes I saw the one that I would love to try!  They have an amazing recipe for stuffed mushrooms!  The only thing I would add would be some Maryland Blue Crab meat for protein!  I can just smell the slightly fish smell mixed with the sauce and mushroom filling the kitchen making my mouth water.  Put the old bay on the table for the hubby add a salad and we suddenly have an amazing date night meal that took a half an hour!!!!  Seriously, tell me a half an hour for a date night meal doesn't sound great to you!  I think I just may be looking for this to be in my stocking this year! (hint, hint, Santa)
Expand your gravy uses while cutting down on your cooking time allows for more focus on the family itself.  That said don't forget about you and your spouse!  We focus so much on our kids during the holidays that sometimes we forget to take the occasional date night meal to connect with our spouses.  The meal you make to eat after the kids are down, that usually is something the kids wouldn't try.  I would love to hear about your favorite date night meals in the comments or if any of the recipes on the GravyMaster website sounded awesome to you!  
Visit Sponsor's Site

This post brought to you by GravyMaster. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job