Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Thankful

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

This Thanksgiving I would like to share with you what I am thankful for!  We have had a crazy month with issue after issue, stress after stress, and at the end of the day I realize I have a lot to be thankful for.  For starters, if you have been reading our random updates of our fur-babies you'll know that, our youngest fur-baby had surgery for a lump which luckily was not cancer.  More recently he was diagnosed with Valley Fever and is now on meds.  So, to start off the thanks I am thankful for fatty deposits, medication to keep ancient spores at bay, and healthy fur-babies!



Next, our disposal decided to die.  I run a daycare, so having the disposal for all the scraps is vital.  Luckily, the hubby is a master at figuring out to fix things.  Parts, actual disposal, a few angry mutterings from my hubby, and I have a new (more powerful) disposal!  So, I am thankful for the machine that puree's the egg shells!
After this we discovered that our water heater was seriously leaking and we had to get a new one.  Awesome! Hubby to the rescue!  We avoided labor costs for two to lift, carry, re-connect, and dispose of the water coolers by having one guy do all the work!  That's right one!  The hubby saved the day again by doing it all!  So, I am thankful for hot water, a non-leaking water heater, and the weights in the garage which the hubby uses for powerlifting giving him the stregnth to carry the darn things!



















Then, because it couldn't stop there the dishwasher had a draining issue.  A new part later, inventive hubby to get it installed and I am back cleaning the lazy way with a machine!  So, I am thankful for cleaning dishes while I play with kids!

In reality I am thankful for tongue kisses from my furry children.

Baby giggles brightening the day

And the man in my life who is always their to save me and the day!

Thank you honey.  Thank you for my fur-babies, adorable children, working household, and for being in my life each day!

Comment what you're thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job