Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Update!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update!

I'm new at blogging so for me its exciting if I get listed as an article to read or as I recently posted get a Versatile Blogger award. I now have two blog posts listed as Latest News at the mom and baby site (found here: http://momnbaby.com/members/home). The blogs listed are the Middle Splits Yoga Pose for Kids and the No Time to Work Out blog! It is very motivating to know that you out there enjoy the crafts, recipes, yoga suggestions, and my opinions! Thanks so much and keep on reading!

Abby

Also, here is a picture of a final flower from the Beautiful Garden of Make-Believe post since I can only put 5 up and wanted to put the steps pictures up for people to reference. Sorry about the angle I was having a kid hold it up for me and they were very excited about their latest creation so it was moving around a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job